Blog It To Me

Win 2 Tickets to Lucky Shops VIP Night

Lucky magazine’s 4th annual Lucky Shops extravaganza is almost here — and we’re giving away tickets to VIP Night!

If anyone knows how to throw a shopping party, it’s our friends at Lucky. Top designer brands at up to 70% off + free cocktails and music = one heck of a get together.

We’re giving one Shop It To Me member two tickets (worth $185 each) to VIP night in Manhattan on November 4th.

What: Win two tickets to Lucky Shops VIP Night
When: Thursday, Nov. 4th 6 – 9 pm
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues), New York, NY

To enter, just do the following:

• Comment on this post letting us know who you’d take with you if you win and why. (And then tell your friend so he or she can enter too!)
  • For an extra entry, tweet this: “I entered to win VIP Lucky Shops tickets via @shopittome. RT to enter! http://bit.ly/ddwdDg

We’ll conduct a random drawing on Friday Oct. 22 at 5 pm PST from eligible comments and tweets to determine a winner. Open to US residents only and you must be a Shop It To Me member to win. If you’re not already a member, just visit www.ShopItToMe.com and click Start Now. It’s free and only takes two minutes to sign up.

We only wish we could be in Manhattan to experience the event firsthand, but trust us – we had our eyes and ears there last year and they can vouch it was nothing short of stellar.

Want to make sure you don’t miss out on the shindig? Click here to purchase tickets.

45 comments

1 NeutraKris { 10.18.10 at 11:14 am }

I would take my boyfriend. He’s not into fashion as much but it would be a great opportunity for him as well as me and I would love to have him with me!

2 Cid { 10.18.10 at 11:16 am }

I would take my boyfriend, we both love to shop & have never been to NYC. It would be an awesome experience for the both of us. Plus Lucky mag is my favorite magazine. Thanks!

3 Morgan { 10.18.10 at 11:17 am }

I’d die to go! I’d take my former colleague & good friend Brittany – she’s my most stylish partner in crime.

4 Denise { 10.18.10 at 11:23 am }

I’d bring my fashionista buddy, Cavol, for the shopping extravaganza.

5 Cavol { 10.18.10 at 11:48 am }

I’d take my boss if I win because she’s a shop-o-holic and because it’s just about my yearly review time :-)

6 Lauren { 10.18.10 at 11:57 am }

I would bring my co-worker who is need of some great retail therapy because she’s going through a tough breakup!!

7 Shannon { 10.18.10 at 2:26 pm }

I’d bring my friend and co-blogger Jenny – we both love a good deal!

8 thegoodspy { 10.18.10 at 2:29 pm }

I would take my wife. She would be in heaven!!

9 Alison { 10.18.10 at 2:32 pm }

I have enjoyed lucky shops by myself for the past couple of years, but this season I’d take my BFF who just lost her job due to downsizing. I know it will be a while until she finds a new one, but she still has to look the part of a chic woman. She spends very little money on clothes normally and needs some new things for a job search. I know Lucky Shops would be a wonderful girls night out experience for the two of us. If we win the tickets, you can take the credit for knowing that you helped save someone’s life and career!

10 Glamamom { 10.18.10 at 2:40 pm }

I would take my cousin Kat cause we be shoppin ‘fools together!

11 Glamamom { 10.18.10 at 2:41 pm }

I Tweeted :)

12 he { 10.18.10 at 3:17 pm }

it would be a girl who really likes He, he thinks she would be really suprised and fall deeper in love with He aftering being invited
-He

13 Creative Mill { 10.18.10 at 4:31 pm }

I would love to go because I’m a retailer and I love viewing the latest trends in fashion accessories. I would bring my sister because she has a great eye for fashion.

14 ariana { 10.18.10 at 5:20 pm }

i would take my friend jasmine bc she’s definitely fun to shop with

15 Iris { 10.18.10 at 7:50 pm }

I’ve always wanted to go, this would be great! I would take one of my fashion loving friends, Katie becuase she is one of the trendiest people I know and would have a total blast!

16 EatShopGossip { 10.19.10 at 6:42 am }

I’d take my sis – she’s a working mom of two and deserves a girls night out!

17 Nicole { 10.19.10 at 6:54 am }

I would bring my friend Amanda because she is always opening my eyes to new fashion and is forever honest about how clothing REALLY looks on me:)

18 victoria creighton { 10.19.10 at 9:53 am }

i have no idea who i would bring, my husband maybe or my galpals? who knows…I am sure i would make a spur of the moment choice when i win. xo

19 Sarah { 10.19.10 at 9:53 am }

I would bring my BFF!!! She is extremely into fashion and big designers (to state the truth, it’s not as big of a deal to me,) but she can’t afford much at all and, consequently, owns nothing from big designer labels. I know it would be a total dream come true for her!!!!! I really want to do this for her. It would make her so incredibly happy!!!!!

20 Stephanie { 10.19.10 at 10:07 am }

I would bring my friend Vivian because she is so fashion forward and always tries new styles!

21 kammie lynn { 10.19.10 at 10:09 am }

I Would take my sister. It is our annual trip to the Lucky Shops . . But VIP Would be a great birthday present for her ;-)

22 Leah Rosenfeld { 10.19.10 at 10:34 am }

I would take my stylish friend who is like my sister!

23 Nicole Rowars { 10.19.10 at 11:47 am }

I would bring my friend Nicola because she loves Lucky and shopping just as much as I do!

24 Ingrid Bonadie-Joseph { 10.19.10 at 12:03 pm }

I’d take my brother, whenever he is in the country we have to hit the Lucky store.

25 Tameka Toussaint { 10.19.10 at 2:09 pm }

I would take my bestest friend in the whole wide world, my twin sister. We love Lucky and would enjoy a VIP Girls Night!!

26 Michele { 10.19.10 at 2:20 pm }

I would take my sister, who is a fashion diva. She owns her own hair accessories company and her new line will be launching soon. She loves fashion and we always talk about cool clothes and accessories :) Thank you!

27 Diane Baum { 10.19.10 at 7:08 pm }

I would take my friend Dina. because she loves all the latest fashion trends.

28 Hilary { 10.19.10 at 7:10 pm }

I would take my friend, Elizabeth. She is a freelance fashion writer, and would die for the opportunity. We love lucky (we need a girls night out) and would love to be there on November 4!!

29 denise { 10.20.10 at 3:59 am }

I would bring my best bud, Jody. She’s my shopping buddy and I owe her a trip to NYC!

30 Sofia { 10.20.10 at 9:43 am }

I would bring my mom, a fabulous fashionista who taught me how to be fierce!!!

31 Eleanor { 10.21.10 at 9:16 am }

I would take my friend Dixie because I keep running into her at every fabulous and fashionable events.

32 Yael Maxwell { 10.21.10 at 1:52 pm }

I would take my friend Perry because we are supposed to hang out that night anyway.

33 Yael Maxwell { 10.21.10 at 1:53 pm }

I tweeted! @yaelleah

34 Jessica Podoshen { 10.22.10 at 8:16 am }

I would take my boss. She is always go great to me and I’d love to show her how much I appreciate it!

35 Yeidi McMillan { 10.22.10 at 9:27 am }

I’ll take my sister because she like myself have scrifice everything for our children, I would take her because she has not had a date in 6 years her daughter graduated highscool and they have noone othr than themseles! They have lived a very sad life! I am a Mom of a autistic child!

36 Leah Rosenfeld { 10.22.10 at 9:43 am }

I would take my sister in laws who are big shoppers!

37 Heather { 10.22.10 at 10:51 am }

I would take my beautiful best friend Shannon, because we take care of super sick people all day and deserve something fabulous to lift our spirits! I can’t wait:)

38 Janene Scarborough { 10.22.10 at 11:11 am }

I would take my Daughter, she really deserves it! she is such a great daughter, mother, friend, she really serves this! :-)

39 Julia { 10.22.10 at 11:21 am }

I would take my friend Alexis and my mom because we LOVE shopping and finding deals on big names! Shopping is our hobby and it would be amazing to go to an event like this!

40 MISSRITA { 10.22.10 at 11:37 am }

I would take my sisterfriend MS VANNESSA times are rough right now and everyones shopping and getting great deals on top fashion items are the best therapy and agreat stress releaser.lol

41 GPS { 10.26.10 at 9:05 am }

I would take my mom. My dad just passed away after a 6 month battle with skin cancer. Its been rough on her.

42 Kelly W. { 10.28.10 at 11:14 am }

I would take my friend Jill. She works so hard in her day job helping to support the battle against breast cancer through the Avon foundation. It would be a nice chance for her to see how fashion enhances the innate beauty in all women and may offer some ideas for to support breast cancer sufferers.

43 Tatiana { 10.28.10 at 2:02 pm }

I would take one of my shopping partners in crime because it has been a while since we have had some quality shopping time together. A nice break from both of our jobs.

44 Alexandra Anderson { 10.18.11 at 9:53 pm }

I would take my best friend who could certainly use a memorable weekend in NYC shopping :)

45 Diaper Cakes { 12.04.11 at 11:24 pm }

I would take my sister who has 6 kids because she is a mom, does ministry, runs a business, and still has time to be a great sister!