2010 Trend Reflection: Twitter Favorites!
Before toasting the night away to an even more fabulous & fashionable 2011, we wanted to reflect on some stand-out trends from the past year.
(image via stylefrizz)
We asked our Twitter followers, and they spoke on the styles they loved most from 2010. Here are some of our favorites:
- diabolina: ombré hair, kitten heels, leopard print, maxi skirts
- iheartheels: Wedge booties by far. Add shearling, even better
- BiattaIntimates: Bodysuits
- smitus: I love the menswear trend of 2010 & hope it continues
- DanielleDiDit: The poof!
- frugalista: gray nail polish!
- ModelinaM: I like the long tunic look
What are some of your favorite trends from 2010? What trends do you hope to see surface (or resurface) in the new year?
*Join in on the conversation! Make sure you’re following us on Twitter so we can chat style, shopping & more!