Work Wear Chic: Great Sale Finds for your Professional Closet
Look professional and fashion fabulous with these work outfits. Save big time on designers including Diane von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, and Kate Spade. You’ll have your coworkers cringing with envy. We’ve found both white and black-based looks that will allow you to be creative within the limits of your office dress code and be kind to your hard-earned paycheck. All found through Shop It To Me!
We love these pieces- they are comfortable, fitted, and elegant (and almost all under $200!) You can wear these items to work and look the part of the jet-setting powerful CEO, and saunter off to a cocktail party looking tres chic. In the professional world, black is always a safe color base- but make it fun with leopard shoes or bright color button-down shirts. Don’t be afraid to wear a high-heel: studies show that women with a 4-inch advantage over fellow female colleagues experience an earning boost, and every added inch to your original height results in a $790 higher salary per year.
Clockwise from upper left:
1. Elizabeth and James Slick Suiting Minimal James Blazer : $157.97 (
2. The Limited Exact Stretch Skinny Pant: $69.90
3. Badgley Mischka Mimi Shine Tote: $348.60 (
4. Ralph Lauren Stretch Jersey Sheath Dress: $84.99 (
5. Circa Joan & David Adelaide Pump: $54.90 ($
6. Cole Haan Heritage Weave Izzie Cross Body: $118.26 (
7. Tory Burch Howie High Heel Haircalf Pump: $187.50 (
8. Ralph Lauren Jamir Crested Gingham Shirt: $59.99 (
9. Diane von Furstenberg Haircalf Platform Pumps: $162.50 (
10. Bandolino Wyme Pumps: $29.94 (
The white-color based outfit allows you to be both feminine and professional. Light hues are the perfect seasonal tone for wintery January and the laces, satin, and linen will sit smoothly on your skin throughout your workday. The pale baby blues and pale pinks look beautiful on all skin tones- especially if you’re paler than usual after a long winter!
Clockwise from upper left:
2. Calvin Klein Logo Coated Canvas Tote: $69.99 (
3. Ralph Lauren Lace Scoopback Dress: $99.99 (
4. Alejandro Ingelmo Sophia Patent Pump Heels: $248.00 (
5. Stella McCartney Wicker-Weave Coat: $663.00 (
6. Ted Baker Agathis Quilted Shoulder Bag: $116.90 (
7. Stuart Weitzman White Satin Honor Roll Pumps: $127.99 ($
8. Vince Camuto Sarah Linen Pump: $84.95 (
9. Tory Burch Maureen New Milano Pant: $162.50 (
We hope these finds will help you to feel fashionable, comfortable, and powerful while you’re jumbling your busy schedule. The 21st Century is a prime time for women to reinvent themselves and their outfits in the workplace, so experiment and make strides in your career while wearing your pink patent pumps.