Bloggers share how they made their Shop It To Me email even more personalized
If you haven’t pulled the trigger on our latest feature, which is choosing how you want your Shop It To Me email organized — by retailer, by clothing category, or by brand — fear not! Our Trendsetters (aka shopping experts) and our own staff (also experts in shopping) weigh in on this ultra-personalized featured and how/why they’ve organized their emails this way.
- “I organize my Salemail by store. That way I can see any special promotions the store is running in case I want to buy multiple items from the same spot.” -Natalie of Shop It To Me
- “I organize my sale by retailer because it’s the most like the experience of shopping in store. I have my favorite retailers for certain items so it’s nice to have it broken up this way in my Salemail.” -Caitlin of Shop It To Me
- “I organize my Salemail by retailer. I definitely have my favorites and love knowing which items I can shop with free shipping and free returns!” -Kelly of Shop It To Me
- “Personally, I chose the Clothing Category preference because you never know what you’ll come across when you think outside of the box! I have found the most amazing shoes and accessories from brands I’ve never heard of before and love sharing my discoveries with my readers!” -Patty of A Work in Progress
- “I organize my salemail by Category because I love hunting for the right dress for that night out on the town, regardless of which store it’s from!” -Alice of Shop It To Me
- “I currently have my Salemail organized by retailer. However, when I have an event or am searching for something specific I love being able to change it to Clothing Category to easily see what I’m already shopping for!” -Laura of 24-7 Style
- “I group my salemail by brand. I’m super specific and definitely have my faves (Joie, Adriano Goldschmied, Equipment, J Brand) so its great to be able to quickly scan through.” -Krista of City Chic
- “I think it’s best to organize Salemails by brand and/or by clothing category. Wallets, beware!” -Hallie of Corals + Cognacs
- “I’ve always had it organized by retailer… but I might try organizing by brand and see how that compares.” -Lisa of Pennlive.com
Choose your organization method here, now.