Get your (marked down) Gucci while you watch the Grucci(’s)–and other July 4th sale advice
Who’s ready for shopping fireworks? July 4th is coming up—and Independence Day is the fourth best sale shopping holiday of the year.
So if you’ve got shopping on your long-weekend agenda, here’s some data-driven advice:
Last year Shop It To Me served up more than 84,000 women’s clothing items on sale online, averaging 47 percent off. So, if you’re wondering what’s a better than average deal—go for 47 percent off or higher.
This year, many more retailers have apprised us of their July 4 sales and promotions, so we are expecting that things will be better for you, dear shopper. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the offers—including ones on The North Face—which are rarer than nitrate-free hotdogs at a Major League Baseball game.
- Anthropologie will feature up to 50% off on 800+ styles
- 7 For All Mankind will have 50% off hundreds of new markdowns plus up to an additional $150 off on orders over $550
- Backcountry is offering up to 30% off The North Face gear and apparel, plus free shipping on orders over $50
- Sweaty Betty, British activewear boutique, has up to 50% off plus free shipping on orders over $200
- James Perse, will have up to 65% plus free shipping with code SITMSUMR2014
Also take note—women will find great deals on shoes and outerwear. For guys, it’s a great time to stock up on underwear and pajamas (who knew?!)
Some sales have started already; other skick off July 2 and 3. You can check your sales anytime anywhere with Shop It To Me’s iPhone app. So just remember, it’s never wrong to look for sales on Gucci while you watching fireworks by Grucci.
Methodology: Shop It To Me analyzed more than 1 million sale items available online from January 1 to December 31 2013.